9/29/2012

BOLD AGENCY


This is why I want to blog about our agency, because I just can't get over what had happened yesterday 9-28-12. The Bold Agency doesn't aim to win but to show the right marketing plan/strategy for our account maybe its a gift from God, since you guided as all the way for 2 weeks utmost. We maybe have sleepless nights and overtimes in class meetings but you never fail us.Cramming things isn't good we know but we know for ourselves that we prepared ourselves for the judges decision. When our block was mentioned, some cried, some leaped in joy, some put smiles in their faces mixed emotions are felt. After the said competition we never fail to thank God we huddle and pray for the guidance. :)
I never wanted to reshuffle.
I just wanted to be ca4 until I graduated.
*Best Male Presenter
*Best Marketing Strategy
*AGENCY OF THE YEAR 


No comments:

Post a Comment