9/23/2012

It's about time to blog again since my laptop is now working :)

I miss this BLOGGING, It has been a long time though but you know I have been reading a lot of exciting books from wattpad since I can access many books there. I love teen fiction and romance."My Facebook Crush", "My High School Life", "She's dating the gangster", "50 SHADES OF GREY TRILOGY" and many more exciting books.
I wish I can watch Perks of the Wallflower because I found that book very interesting and expecting that the film may be too.
I also did cut my hair short, well maybe because I find my long hair kind an irritating feeling and because I sort have not good grades in our preliminary examinations. I did find this semester hard, but with the help of my friends I have the ability to change and be the best for final examinations. My 18th is fast approaching what to expect and what to do. The semestral break is also near.
One thing that I ever wish I had...


No comments:

Post a Comment